Sunday, June 14, 2009

Conversations

The Game on Saturday Night

What did you think on Saturday?

What did you think of the game on Saturday?

un...It`s

I like Toshiaki`s haka more than the real Haka because Toshiaki`s haka is funny and yucky!!

I love the Allblacks because they had a haka and when I watched the game I was cheering um so it was very very exciting!! But the All blacks lost the game, so I felt a little sad. My throat was sore because I did a lot of cheering.

was cheering go blacks waving but when I go to the bath room it was very troublesome and sad so I couldn't see the Allblacks try. Then the Allblacks lost. I could spend a good time.That is about it.

It was a lot fun . Of course I saw the game the Allblacks and France.The children were very cute.The All blacks and France players were very dangerous.

I felt a little sad.

The body guards tackled one of the supporters, so I thought that it was really funny. Everybody laughed and took photos. Some people were also fighting because they were Allblacks supporters and they were angry, but I don't know why they were fighting.

New Zealand supporters throw beer cans, or bottles, so it's very dangerous, but in Japan that doesn't happen at all. Japanese supporters are more gentle than Newzy supporters. Japanese supporters also don't run onto the ground. In Japan the supporters have drums to support and sing chants.

When I was watching a fight in the stand, France made a try, so I didn't see it, but I heard the crowd cheer.

I couldn't choose.

I was in another place smoking, so I didn't see that happening.


I think that it was a great experience for me.


The mayor Peter Chin sang the NZ national anthem.

The entertainment was the boys ballet and the marching band and the kids rugby.

Was there any other entertainment? No there wasn't.

Yes, but they missed some tackles and missed the ball, but it was a great experience for me.

No, I didn't, but I heard that it was a good game, but disappointing for the All blacks.

Anyway, I've got to go to class, see you.

Maths - expressions to show that you understand

ar, yeah, I gottit.

oh, yes, I've got it.

Oh, ok, yeah, I understand.

oh, yeah, I knew that before.

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, ok.

oh, I see

Smiling nodding body language eye contact over reaction\


Today in maths class we learnt about quadratic equations, oh yeah, it was quite difficult, but I like drawing so I quite liked this class. Um, yeah, we drew co-efficient graphs and then we drew a pra, parob, oh it's difficult to pronounce. Anyway, I like Richard, and it was a good class, yeah, ha ha.

No comments: